Bestard Canyon Guide Canyoning Boots - Mens
Note: All prices include postage
This new and revolutionary boot has been designed and manufactured specifically to offer maximum performance in adventure-sport activities where humid conditions and wet, slippery environments are the norm: caving, canyoning, tropical and monsoon-season treks and the like. The designs have thus been developed and the materials selected to satisfy without compromise the most demanding requirements in the following essential areas.
- The non-marking Vibram Best Idrogrip outsole offers optimal adhesion on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Careful selection of materials at the cutting edge of technology in boot manufacture provides maximum resistance to wear and tear both from mechanical abrasion and from permanent contact with water.
- The boot design is low weight and it’s special lacing system offers maximum comfort and support.
- Designed for both the approach and the water-intensive activity itself.
- Several vents along the side of the boot allow for excellent drainage.
- Built-in gaiters to keep rocks and other debris out of the boots.