Creamy Lavender Mylk Base
Delicious cashews with a hint of lavender; slightly sweetened with natural coconut sugar.
Create fresh nut mylk at home with this concentrate mylk base. Our bases give you the freshness and purity of homemade plant-based mylk without the time, mess and waste of straining your own nuts.
Our bases are made with sustainability in mind, each jar makes 7 litres of mylk! A fantastic eco-friendly alternative to mylk cartons; something our waste system will thank you for.
- Only $3.71 per litre
- No nasty additives, just 100% pure ingredients
- Mix 1Tbsp with 350ml of water, and blend for 20 seconds
- Shelf life - 9 months
- Make hot or cold mylk
- Fresh mylk lasts up to 5 days in the fridge
- Nut and Seed Origin: Cashews - Vietnam,
- Lavender Origin - Amberley, New Zealand
- Ingredients: Cashews, Organic Coconut Sugar, Lavender, Organic Arrowroot, Natural Kelp Salt
The jar can be kept in the pantry when opened. Keep freshly made mylk in the fridge.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy mylk on its own, in baking, smoothies, coffee, cereal, protein shakes and more.