CT Firn Back Pack
Day sack for ski-mountaineering, with compact, body-hugging form and top zip for rapid access to shovel and probe.
- Made of lightweight resistant fabric.
- Shoulder straps and back made of comfortable quick-drying mesh.
- Top with wide zipper opening for easy packing and rapid access to shovel and probe when necessary.
- Back with integrated zip for easy access to contents, without having to expose them to snow.
- Two useful external net pockets, front pocket with zip, net pocket for shovel and two internal pockets for shovel handle and probe.
- Straps for side mounting of skis and diagonal ski mounting, ice-axe holder.
- Fold-away ice-axe loops and diagonal ski carrying loops.
Our prices include taxes & delivery (NZ)