Eco Baby Sleeping Bag
LOVIN' ON YOUR LITTLE ONE
• Gentle and affectionate against their delicate and sensitive skin, your little one will nestle down into a sumptuous sleepy slumber surrounded by luxuriously comfy and soft, organic cotton quilting.
• Made with pure and natural fibres that breathe and draw moisture away, the Kit & Tilly baby sleep bags will ensure your little one is left blissfully warm and dry for the duration of their snooze.
• When awake, your little one can enjoy loads of fun kicking and wriggling about! The safe, roomy and wide Kit & Tilly baby sleeping bags are designed to promote healthy hip development and eliminate any concern your little girl or boy will kick their blankets off and get cold in the night.
• The Eco Baby Sleep Bag will become an essential and reassuring part of your little one’s bedtime routine. Your child will feel safe and secure and in turn promote a deep and restful nights sleep for all.
MARVELLOUS FOR MUMS 'N' DADS
• No elaborate maintenance. The Kit & Tilly baby sleep sacks are durable, easy-care and machine washable!… Yep, they've been created with hard-working parents like you in mind.
• Making sure no exhausted mums ’n’ dads will have the frustration of dealing with faulty fastenings in the middle of the night. The Kit & Tilly baby & toddler sleeping bags are fitted with a fancy 2-way zipper that glides like hot butter in a pan.
• For when situations down below get dicey, delight in having ‘maximum' access with the ability to open the baby sleep bag right out from either the top or bottom.
• Dressing or transferring a kipping kiddy in and out of the baby sleeping bag is made even easier with the helpful shoulder opening that's fitted with high-quality button snaps.
MORE MERCIFUL THAN MERINO
• There's no doubting a merino baby sleeping bag can offer some competitive characteristics!… But what if you could have ALL the cool qualities of a merino sleep sack without the price tag, the high maintenance, shrinkage and sometimes skin irritations?!?
• Our 2.5 Tog - Eco Baby Sleeping Bags use a fancy pants, eco-friendly, PLANT based fibre core made by the world-renowned innovators - DuPont. The high-performance fibre, offers high breathability, high moisture permeability and is soooo amazingly soft. Quilted lovingly to the soft and natural 100% organic cotton, your little one will be wrapped up in cloud-like cosy comfort.
• OH!… And because our snuggly baby and toddler sleep bags use fibres derived from plants, the baby sleeping bags are perfect for vegan conscious consumers!
SUPER FOR ALL SEASONS
• The beautifully soft jersey knit cotton quilting combined with an eco plant-based fibre core offers cloud-like comfort for your little one to settle into a luxurious lavish snooze. Perfectly weighted, the naturally breathing fibres make them an ideal baby sleep bag for winter and summer.
• Stuck for what to wear?... No not you silly!... Wondering what you should be dressing your little one in when sleeping?... Or simply curious of the room temperature, so you don't end up over or underdressing your little one? Don't worry!... We've got you covered. Every Kit & Tilly baby sleeping bag comes with a handy FREE nursery thermometer and dressing guide. Yay!
THE OUTRAGEOUS OFFER!
• We at Kit & Tilly genuinely want you to be dazzlingly delighted! As parents we're already working hard enough, so dealing with dodgy products ’n’ purchases is the last thing we need.
• If after 90 days you’re not completely over the moon with your Kit & Tilly acquisition, we’ll not only refund you in full, we’ll pay for the return postage! Simply get in touch and we’ll do our absolute best to sort out any niggly nuisances, take care of the controversies and iron out any issues.
THE FINER DETAILS...
• A Kit & Tilly Eco Baby Sleeping Bag is guaranteed to keep your little one warm, comfortable and cosy throughout the night. We're so confident you and your little one will love it, we offer a RISK-FREE 90 DAY - FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
• Dermatology approved. Made with organic fibres, the Eco Baby Sleep Bag has none of the nasty and harmful chemicals found in normal cotton or synthetic blends, making it a much healthier option for your baby. Offering hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties, the natural fibres are lovingly affectionate against your little one's sensitive skin.
• Pure and natural GOTS certified 100% organic cotton inner and outer linings combined with high performance, plant-based fibre core, give our baby and toddler sleeping bags high breathability and moisture-wicking capabilities which help regulate your little one’s temperature and ensures they're always kept snug.
• Eco and Vegan-friendly fibre core made from DuPont™ Sorona® - A bio-based, next-generation fibre technology that is super soft, breathable and thermal regulating.
• Safe, roomy and wide, enabling healthy hip development without the worry of your little girl or boy kicking the blanket off and getting cold, while at the same time eliminating the risk of suffocation and entanglement from top sheets or blankets.
• The Eco Baby Sleeping Bag will become an essential and reassuring part of your little one’s bedtime routine. Your child will feel safe and secure, promoting a deep and restful nights sleep for all.
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100 & GOTS certified 100% organic cotton. No nasty chemicals used, ensuring the protection of your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
• Ideal for babies who may suffer from skin conditions such as eczema.
• Designer quality with YKK zipper and YKK button snaps.
• Versatile 2-way zipper allowing generous access from top or bottom for easy nappy changes, dressing and transferring of a sleeping baby.
• Under-arm YKK button snaps to adjust fit as your child grows.
• 2.5 Tog rating. An ideal baby sleep bag for winter and summer. Ideal for room temperatures of 16° - 22°C
• Free nursery thermometer with dressing guide included.
• Designed in New Zealand to be a safe, high quality, yet affordable sleeping bag for babies and toddlers.
• Complies with Australasian Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations - AS/NZS 1249:2014
For more information check out https://www.kitandtilly.com/